Countdown......

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Anybody there?

So i went to my weigh in yesterday and lost a whooping 0.4lbs..YAY!! ( read BOO).

But oh well, at least it wasn't a gain, and its not like I was 100% OP n its TOM so yeah , ill take that :). So after weigh in i went grocery shopping ( Side note: I'm trying to learn to be frugal and so far I'm succeeding I saved $22.57 yesterday by picking stuff that was on sale and the BOGO's) and bought healthy stuff ,not that i haven't been, and made my self a good dinner

Vegetable stir fry
Had it with a Cup of rice and Chicken


So i'm crossing my fingers for an OP week. Was supposed to go out to dinner today with my co-workers but changed my mind cause one, I woke up late and was very tired ( working nights this week) and two, I just dint feel like eating out so i stayed home instead and had my left over rice and stir fry from last night :)

So i have some pictures from some of the things i ate last week, and actually when i go back and look , I see why I only lost 0.4lbs

Example number 1, in this picture see how the portion of my rice is equal or maybe more than the portion of my veggies?..Bad bad... and I dint measure the rice but looks like around 1 and half cups of rice to me..whatchu think?

yay to photo tracking :)
and yeah im back to tracking on my phone:)

and then also I baked some muffin looking cup cakes...Ok when i say bake I just mean putting the Cake mix and diet coke in a bowl n mixing it together, I even forgot to add egg whites... sigh..thats how good a baker I am. but heres a picture.

I had mine with some low fat cool whip and strawberries..the cup cakes are 3 points each , a point for the cool whip and one for the strawberries .

I should add that I did NOT eat all of the cup cakes, I had a lot of help( very much welcomed) from my dearest friend :)

I don't have any solid plans for the weekend, oh except meeting up with those girls on Saturday night for some games and drinks . I am taking my scrabble along. I love scrabble even though I'm not that good at it. speaking of which my scrabble app is pissing me off i cant seem to get into it, when i try it just says updating for like 30 seconds n kicks me out, and back to my main screen. I'm mad cause i can see that I have 9 games waiting. and I'm one of those people that when I'm playing a game with someone and they don't play their turn in 24 hours i get irritated ( stupid , i know) so now I'm mad that the stupid app is making me be that person ( yeah the one that hasn't played their turn in over 24 hours) GAH!!!!!!!!

OK rant over.

Random: I'm totally obsessed with this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rh85cf7jeU

Kinda reminds me of something Boys II men sang..No?
I like it all the same :)

Aii tata guys!

2 comments:

  1. ok!i need your vegetable stir fry receipe!Pls!thanks chictherapyonline@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thang, I will send it some time this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete