Countdown......

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Im still alive..

Just been a lil bit busy??
Actually No, I haven't been that busy!
Ive just been pre-occupied! and not really on plan, I skipped my weigh-in again!
But i weighed myself at work on friday a.m and it said I was 221.4lbs, so 1.2lbs down which isn't bad for being partially on plan, but I wont update my stats till official weigh in on Tuesday.


I'm thinking of weighing in only 2 times a month, it sucks that I have to pay for the whole month though, no biggie! I guess I should clarify when I say I haven't been on plan it doesn't mean I have been eating junk NO! it just means I haven't been tracking and measuring religiously. In my head i tell myself I'm practicing for when i reach goal. cause of course im not going to track everything i eat for the rest of my life, I want to believe there will come a point in my life where it will be automatic.( i mean knowing the right amount to eat)

I am going back to the gym this week, full time.I think the break was long enough! I did go for a walk on Wednesday though, a very very long one that lasted about 2hours. and Oh I also joined the Victoria Ultimate players society ( see them here: www.vups.bc.ca) its a frisbee team, I joined it cause i hear its a lot of running around and its fun too! So yay to getting AP's and possibly meeting new people and having fun! The first practice game is on Wednesday but I cant make it , I have a prior engagement, but the next one is Wednesday the 28th, and I will definitely be there so I will keep you guys posted!

I have some pictures to upload but i'm really tired tonight and will do it maybe tomorrow??!! No promises though..

But for now here's one of me from last weekend..it was a nice day!
My friends are starting to notice the weight loss, and i'm happy and it motivates me to keep going , cause now I think , " I dont want to disappoint them" its kinda stupid cause it should be all about me but, since its giving me motivation, thats cool too!

1 comment: