Countdown......

Thursday, April 22, 2010

If only..

my determination tonight could extend into other areas of my life. Man oh Man, lets just say I wont be where I am today :-) ( That is not to say im not happy with who or where I am today)

So i was too lazy to cook anything so I thought I'd just have 2 slices of garlic bread and a babybel light cheese. So since i dont have a toaster oven i thought i'd use my oven and put it on broil. easy peasy right?

So i buttered the bread with roasted garlic spread and topped with a table spoon of grated parmesan cheese and put it in the oven and kind of got carried away, and it got burnt. I'm like, oh darn! i am really hungry. oh well lets try this again, and you wont believe this but the same thing happened !!!!

and apart from the fact that I was hungry I hate wasting anything but I had to :(




At this point im really mad. and considering just giving up and having a salad ,and maybe its just a sign that I shouldn't be eating that anyway ,then i brought out my bag of salad and as i'm about to pour into the bowl, I said to my self , Noooo, you cant give up just like that. try one last time and if you burn this again then it really is a sign.haha. well this time i did it with the oven door open and standing right in front of it and tada! Dinner is served ( and being eaten at the moment)





I only hope I have this kind of determination when it comes to going to the gym , work , school etc :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment