Countdown......

Saturday, April 3, 2010

So its easter long weekend!!

So I haven't posted since Thursday afternoon. Well nothing spectacular has happened since then. I went out with a few girls I met on this website called meetup.com and the name of the group is called Victoria girls cocktail club.

We went to a pub, it was a really good evening, nice girls , nice conversation, 5 glasses of white Zinfandel, some pizza( I had 4 slices from an 8inch) and lotsa Dancing , later. I came home at about 2:30am. When i got home I was starving!! so I had some rice with adobo chicken, drank lots water and went to bed at 4 ish..

I planned to wake up at noon and do the 30day shred and get ready for work at 3 , but guess what?? I dint wake up til about 1:45pm..boo me!!

I'm not sure whats wrong with me but for some reason I cant get myself to get my ass of the couch and do some exercise, and then when i don't do it , I feel guilty and end up consoling myself by saying well atleast im still eating healthy and controlling my portions! Thats one of the things I love about myself , I always try and see the positive in every bad thing or situation :D

Anyways im looking forward to going out with a friend of mine tonight,we going to a club downtown, and apparently there's going to be a really good dj from Vancouver, so im going to get my dance and drink on.. im going to try to control how much i drink, i hope :) and I will keep y'all posted!!!

K here's me signing out , and wishing you guys a good easter!!!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the 30 Day Shred too...but I've been off that wagon for a couple of months now and it's easy to just sit on the couch instead of moving. I need to get back to it :(

    ReplyDelete