Countdown......

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Late Entry



Food Journal.
Thursday

B- A plum
S- None ( wasnt hungry)
L- A cup of brown rice and the chicken adobo
S- None
D- Out with the girls ( but I had 4 slices out of an 8" bison pepperoni pizza and 5 glasses of Wine..Blech!)
Late night Dinner- Brown rice and chicken adobo

Didnot get any veggies or dairy in, oops! but I drank lotsa water :)


Friday

B- 2 multi grain WW toast and WW chocolate smoothie( was rushing to get ready for work forgot to take picture)
S- Plum
L-A cup of brown rice and the chicken adobo and some veggies ( I was at work dint remember to take a picture)
S- Brownie ( homemade with low fat brownie mix and a can of pureed pumpkin)
D- Lasagna
S- none

I managed to get in one dairy serving and only 2 Vegetable servings.. Oh well i'm a work in progress.

Saturday

I had home made pizza ( WW tortilla, mushrooms,green n red bell peppers, caramelized onions, salsa and babybel light cheese) forgot to take picture too..Mann I suck at this Picture-Food Journal thing I promise to do better tomorrow!

Before I head out I will have a weight watchers Chocolate smoothie I will be sure to take a picture:) haha!

I still havent done any exercises , I did try though, I changed into my workout clothes and got all my stuff ready, even took pictures but ended up back on my computer..hehe..well i have to run ..gottta take a shower , my friend will be here in a few minutes..
Latersss

see my cute feet..hehe..i wish!!




I promise my hair looks better after its been washed and styled :)

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good lady. I didn't realize you're in Victoria. I just hopped over from Vancouver for the easter weekend. What horrid weather huh? You're doing so great with your weight loss. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..Boo! to the sucky weather.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete