Countdown......

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A bottle of wine later....


Forgive me for my post might not be very co-ordinated!

So I just got home, I'm not drunk but tipsy. Actually no not tipsy but calm and you know?!...

So i hung out with those girls, ( I hate calling them those girls but they're not exactly my friends)and I was a bad bad girl,I had a bottle of wine by myself, and that's not the bad part, the bad part is that i didn't eat the whole day so I could have enough points for my bottle of wine :S and some appies.

The food was not bad, I offered to bring the appies.
I brought "baked" chicken fingers and veggie platter, here's a pic.

Nice looking platter eh?..hehe
I think I should get a job as a veggie platter arranger or something :P

Everyone loved my chicken fingers :D

It was really fun, we brought board games to play. I took my scrabble and another chic brought cranium! Oh I loved the cranium, so may awkward and funny things to do.Twas a fun night.

On another note: I tried something today.. Home made shampoo, cause apparently pantene and all those other commercial thingies are not good for your hair especially black hair:P( it dries it out) anywho all it was, was Some olive oil mixed with eggs, apple cider vinegar and lemon..
(anyone out there have a better "recipe" for homemade shampoo)
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Had a horrible smell but i loved the way my hair felt after using it, it felt curlier, cleaner and softer ( or maybe it was all in my head..who knows??!!) but the thing is i was sooo worried that my hair would be smelling like raw eggs the whole day that i ended up spraying some perfume on it , which totally defeats the purpose of using "homemade shampoo".. but oh well maybe next time i wil do it at night.....

ok thats it for the tonight peeps.

2 comments: