Countdown......

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Finally!!!



So I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. and tonight for some reason I felt like it was the right time.

This blog is going to be about my weight loss journey and several other random things depending on my mood.I'm going to use it as a medium to keep myself accountable.I'm going to try and take a picture of every single thing I put in my mouth except water,cause I'm kinda bored of tracking on my phone or in my journal. I'm not a good writer, so I would like to apologize in advance for my poor use punctuation ( or lack there of),and poor spelling.

I started weight watchers on the 16th of January 2010 at 244.2lbs and as of 24th of March weighed 224.8lbs . I skipped my meeting/weigh in this week cause I was out of town, visiting a friend in Prince George and mostly ate out and drank more alcohol than usual. So I'm scared to go weigh in and see a gain.( yeah I know, bad bad me).

So why I decided to start tonight is cause I tried to do the 30day shred by Jillian Michaels and couldn't even get through half of it!!!. well you might ask why this is a problem or big deal??? Well when I first got the DVD i could go through the whole of level one,even though at the end i can barely move, but tonight I quit! I did it for 10mins and got tired and went to take a shower.while in the shower I got thinking and decided I'll start a blog and Update it every night with my plans for the next day and the following day I would come back and check off what I did and do the same for the next night.

Another reason I am starting this blog is cause I was talking to my momma and she had seen some pictures I had sent to my baby sister, and she said " Oh I saw your pictures, you've lost some weight I don't want you to lose anymore" , then I ask why and she said " Well you look good like that plus you've always been a chubby girl then if you lose too much weight people will start to wonder if you are sick" .I just laughed and said Mummy anyone can think what they want. So after I hung up I thought well the blog thing will be a good way to show that I didn't lose weight drastically in an unsafe way or worse due to any "terminal illness".( No disrespect to people with terminal diseases or illness)

Anyway enough with the stories..Lets get to business

So wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. good luck! :D
    ... I will tell you in italian: In bocca al lupo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blogs...I bet I'm going to read all your blog entries before the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete