Countdown......

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So Im weighing in tomorrow..(lazy post)

Or today I mean, when i wake up eventually..its almost 2am and im very tired but not sleepy.Im really nervous as I think im going to see a gain :( . Oh well i'll take whatever I see on that scale as graciously as I can.I'll be sure to update you guys on what it is....

Here are a some of the things i ate on the weekend..
Breakfast on sunday: 2 WW toast and Egg white omelet with veggies and Canadian back bacon.

and by breakfast I mean,when I woke up at 2ish???

Dinner was at a friends but it was white rice and stew with chicken. it woulda been weird if i had taken a picture of my meal..

So this is lunch today ..had a plum for brekkie

its home made pizza: veggies and canadian back backon and babybel light cheese...

and for dinner I had some brown rice,chicken and some veggies.

I dint get any dairy in today , but I did drink 4litres of water in preparation for weigh in today!!

I also baked some chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies ( recipe from weight watchers website.) the tasted great but looked funny..hehe.. heres a picture





K im half sleepy now so gonna head to bed ..nightie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment